Children are an essential part of our lives and we pride ourselves in having a great community in Cap Cana. Here you can discover various activities to do with your toddlers in our city.
- Ride a bike. Pedal from Marina Cap Cana to Juanillo Beach. You can enjoy a great bike ride with the little ones in the house in the safest way.
- Golf clinics. At Punta Espada Golf Club you can sign your children up for golf clinics. Available for kids age 5and up.
- Tennis classes. For paddle lovers, there are several tennis courts where you can practice throughout the city.
- Horseback riding. According to studies, exposing even of the smallest in the house to horse helps with psychomotor and cognitive development, so taking classes with horses is an excellent option!
- Playgrounds. The Cap Cana residential areas have different play areas where children can have fun and encounter new experiences from the safety that this great destination provides.
- Activities for the community. Every year, the city destination of Cap Cana has endless events for the little ones in the house who socialize via APROCAP through the different means of mass mailings of information. Spring Parade at Fishing Lodge; KIDS Gone Fishing at Marina Cap Cana for Easter; Trick or Treating at Marina Cap Cana for Halloween, and the annual Christmas Boat Parade at Fishing Lodge.