The health, well-being and safety of all our Owners, Residents and other members of our Community is our main priority, for this reason, we are closely monitoring the situation, recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the local health authorities.
We have strengthened and implemented a series of measures and protocols described by the World Health Organization, among which are:
– Installation of hand sanitizers in every common area.
– Suspension of villa and condo construction and remodeling starting today, Monday, March 16, until further notice.
– Implementation of telecommuting
– Limited access to Cap Cana, narrowed down to Owners and Residents as of this moment
The implementation of these measures seek to reduce the flow of persons entering Cap Cana to avoid a possible spread of the virus.
We invite you to use our digital channels to lessen office visits and limit them to essential cases only. However, we are focused on maintaining the continuity of the service of our commercial and operational processes functioning. Please take into account the following measures:
– Service payments: water, telecommunications and electricity payments will be received via bank transfer and credit card. For more information call 809.469.7272.
– Access requests: you can use the Cap Cana app or make requests via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for access passes.
– Technical services: cases of technical emergencies reported to 809.227.2262 and 809.469.7777 in water, telecommunications and electricity services will be attended, restricting visits to the units.
We would like to remind you some prevention tips:
– Wash your hands frequently with soap and water and / or an alcohol-based disinfectant.
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
– Cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze or cough.
– Keep a safe distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
If you have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please stay home and contact Cap Cana’s Medical Center at 809.669.4964, they will immediately visit you at your home.
The decisions that will be taken from now on will always aim to ensure the safety, well-being and health of our Community. Taking security measures is everyone’s responsibility.
Since the situation is so complex and is evolving so fast, plans and measures may change from one day to the next, so we will keep you informed at all times.