Dear Owners and Residents:
After the measures taken by the President of the Dominican Republic, facing a global health emergency caused by the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we will gradually communicate the new measures that we will implement with the purpose of protecting our health:
– Any person who has been abroad in the past two weeks should remain in home isolation for 15 days.
– Crowded events, without exception, are prohibited during the next 15 days as on Thursday, March 19, 2020.
-The Owners Lounge will be closed until further notice.
– Masses and religious celebrations are suspended at Our Sacred Family Chapel of Ciudad las Canas.
– Restaurants are only allowed to operate with take out and home delivery modality.
– The minimarket and pharmacy will remain open during regular hours (Monday to Saturday from 8.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. and Sundays from 8.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.). We recommend the use of delivery service by calling 809-469-7591.
-The gasoline station will also remain open during its regular hours (Monday to Sunday from 6.00 a.m. to 9.00 p.m.).
-Given that access to Cap Cana became limited to only Owners and Residents since Monday, March 16, a technical team will stay within Cap Cana to attend to any emergency that may arise in your units.
-All constructions, reparations and remodelings are suspended until further notice.
– We exhort you to follow recommendations of health authorities regarding social distancing and hygiene.
– Likewise, we exhort you to try to minimize the movement of service personnel outside of Cap Cana.
– If you have symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, stay home and contact the Cap Cana Medical Center at 809.669.4964, whom will immediately visit your home.
-We remind you that persons over 60 years of age or with previous health conditions must be more cautious.
It is important to count with everyone’s support by acting in a responsible and caring manner to minimize contagious risks and prevent us from reaching our most vulnerable loved ones through us.